1. Can you tell us a little bit about the band for those that have never heard of you before?We are a band of brothers. We've been together for the past 7 years, and we are looking forward to the next 7.
2. How would you describe your musical sound?We sound like 50 foot tall giants fighting pterodactyls with chainsaws!
3. What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the band explores with the music?Demons having sex with corpses, various literary sources, the Heavy Metal subculture, and more.
4. What is the meaning and inspiration behind the bands name?The 'Tribune' was a Roman political position that was considered to be the representative, or defender of the plebeian (common) people.
5. What are some of the best shows that the band has played so far and how would you describe your stage performance?Every show we play is unique, and that has made it really hard to pick out our favorites within the last 7 years. Our live show is one of our main strengths. We don't use frills or gimmicks, we just lay down our tunes, and have a good time doing it.
6. Do you have any future touring plans?We have a 2 month North American tour staring in mid April to promote our newest album 'Elder Lore/The Dark Arts,' that will take us throughout the States, and Canada.
7. On a worldwide level how has your music been recieved by fans of extreme and underground metal?We have just begun our campaign for world domination, and this album will be our first step towards possessing the minds of the masses.
8. Are there any other projects besides this band or is this a full time line-up?This is definitely a full-time lineup.
9. What direction do you see the music heading into on future releases?We see the musical future in Tribune as progressively playing on our strengths, and becoming both heavier and more melodic.
10. What are some bands or musical styles that have influenced your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?Our influences are: Pantera, Metallica, Opeth, Slayer, and right now we're listening to: Mastodon, the Black Dahlia Murder, Gojira, Suffocation, Darkest Hour, and more
11. Outside of music what are some of your interests?Playing D&D, reading, martial arts, painting, sketching, and cannibalism.
12. Any final words or thoughts before we wrap up this interview?If you're interested in finding out more about Tribune you can find us at tribunemetal.com, on facebook, and follow the band on twitter @tribunemetal