1. Can you tell us a little bit about the band for those that have never heard of you before?
Hey what's up?, this is James here, We're Ultra Putrid Sick Rotten Brutal Slamming Death Metal from 4 different parts of the U.K!!
2. How would you describe youral musical sound?
Putrid Guttural Brutal Death Metal with occasional Slam parts
3. What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the band explores with the music?
We try to think of what hasn't been done before lyrically, some of the subjects are actually based on real past events.
The overall concept is Sickness, Violence and Brutality...
4. What are some of the best shows that the band has played so far and how would you describe your stage performance?
We played a good one with Severe Torture not so far back, also have some good all dayer fests coming up and a sick show in Switzerland to be announced. Performance is quite lively and some have even said intense, people seem to enjoy us live which is great.
5. Do you have any touring plans for the future?
Oh man, we really hope to tour the U.S, but failing that then definately Europe.
6. On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of brutal death metal
People seem to like us, we have people into Brutal Death who dig us and people into Slamming Death that enjoy it too. all the negative feedback we received was from people who don't even like or listen to Death Metal, just butt-hurt over the lyrical content and themes, hahah...
7. Are there any other musical projects besides this band or is this a full time line up?
Stu Hine our guitarist is in Goresanctum - a one man band, Mitch Rider the drummer also plays drums in Kraanium, I used to play bass in Embryonic Depravity with Mitch also but that band is now defunct...Embryonic Depravity R.I.P.
8. What direction do you see your music heading into on future releases?
We have already started writing new material, I would say it's still along the same lines but faster with slower slam parts, but not too many...
9. What are some bands or musical styles that have influenced your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
For our music I would say Cesspool Of Vermin, Lust Of Decay, Ezophagothomia, Cephalotripsy and Vulvectomy. However I'm currently listening to Necrotic Disgorgement, Atrocious Abnormality, Waco Jesus, Lividity, Skew, Shuriken Cadaveric Entwinement, Human Artifacts, Lust Of Decay, Debodified, Created To Kill, Regurgitation, Coathanger Abortion, Bloodsoaked & Cesspool of Vermin,..etc. I know the other guys are listening to alot of proper Slamming stuff, too many to mention hahah...
10. Outside of music what are some of your interests?
Oh man, i'm afraid that what I say might be used against me in a court of law! hahah
11. Any final words or thoughts before we wrap up this interview?
Thanks for the interest and the interview, thanks to anyone who supports us in anyway, Stay Putrid, Keep it Brutal!!!