1. Can you give us an update on what is going on with the band these days?
Everything is fine out here bro by the way thanks for the interview. Well the band is doing great nowadays. I just started recording some segments or a couple of guitar riff constructing new style for the new materials aside with that we’re all busy with our day jobs.
2. How would you describe the musical sound of the new album and also how does it differ from previous efforts?
In my opinion the first album (agony through rituals of self purification) was more into a slam and groove part while (violence and the macabre) was mostly more into a speed technical approach and tight sequencing.
3. What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the new release explores?
Its all about violence ,brutal killing, oppression and corruption its just the basic fact about the lyrics bro I know you will figure more out on it.
4. What is the meaning and inspiration behind the name down from the wound?
There is no exact meaning for that bro, its just sound way brutal and since we’re recognized on that name we decided to stick on it.
5. What are some of the best shows that the band has played over the years and also how would you described your stage performance?
Well to name a few best shows, my first one is in bangkok thailand HOD2 (hymns of disembowelment II) way back July of 2008 next is Singapore deathfest july 2011 Vietnam Saigon Deathfest October 2012 Manila Deathfest with Disgorge USA and Insane Bazooka Implicit Obedience Desecravity in Manila. Well down from the wound live is something tight and brutal.
6. Do you have any touring of show plans for the new album?
Yes were planning to tour around phils. First and also touring abroad but unfortunely we can only afford to visit one country each time due to our day jobs. Touring around countries is something to prepare for because we’re once fucked up by an immigration issues.
7. On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of brutal death metal?
So far we received a fair and honest reviews and comments from them cheers and thanks for the support guys.
8. What direction do you see your music heading into on future releases?
Brutality will reign expect the unexpected still an underground.
9. What are some bands or musical styles that have influenced your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
Well the band’s main influence was disgorge USA. I was into severed savior, gorgasm malignacy suffocation Lust of decay defeated sanity decrepit birth and devourment and we’re listening to tons of heavy shit lately like cerebral effusion gory delivery and many more.
10. How would you described the brutal death metal scene in your home country?
Well the brutal death metal scene is getting huge every year a new bands come up some of them releases their shits and really passionate of what they are doing hope to see more bands release their stuff.
11. Outside of music what are some of your interests?
Smoke a lot weed hang out on the beach have some beer doing some crazy shits. Mostly were on a nature trip away from any authorities and Fuck the cops.
12. Any final words or thoughts before we wrap up this interview?
Thanks for your time bro. and to those people standing behind us through the years thanks for all your support and watch out down from the wound for the upcoming release Violence and the macabre feb. 2014 from comatose music. Cheers!!!